Dr:Cilabo Labo Labo Super-Moist Range




Dr:Cilabo 

Labo LaboSuper-Moist Full Range Review


Product Information





5H5C stands for 5 types of Hyaluronic acid and 
5 types of Collagen that’s why it’s called 5H5C


















Review


I have been using Labo Labo for the pass 3 to 4 weeks and the improvement to my skin condition is tremendous.  I used to have quite deep laughing lines, after using the Labo Labo Super-Moist Range, my laughing lines seemed to have disappear, my skin are more lifted as you can see from the above video, likewise for the fine lines on my forehead seemed to have diminished.

I do not have the habit of using a sunscreen as a result some brown spots have developed on my cheeks, after using the Labo Labo UV Cream daily since 4 weeks ago, the brown spots are now lighten and can be covered by not too heavy foundations.

The facial wash felt very refreshing and hydrated after each wash and I love the creamy foam, Every morning using it to wash my face is an enjoyment.

To add on, I love to add Dr:Cilabo Super 100 Series Serums to my Labo Labo Super-Moist Gel Cream which customized my skin care and let me have a different skin care every time. For more information, please refer to previous blog posts or related videos link listed below this post.

I think I can no longer live without Dr:Cilabo and Labo Labo. I have tried many other Off the Shelves Skin Care, trust me, Labo Labo Super-Moist Range is very effective, affordable and value for money. It is 100% made in Japan and contains high quality ingredients, such as 5 types of Hydraulic Acid and Collagen that delivers results, free from irritants and at a truly affordable price that will not burn a hole in my pocket, Furthermore, now with on going promotions is even more worth it.

Labo Labo is a trusted sister brand of Dr:Cilabo which started 1995 in Shirono Clinic (Tokyo, Japan) by Dr.Yoshinori Shirono M.D, PhD.  Dr. Ci:Labo is Japan’s No. 1 Doctor’s Brand Cosmetics.

Promotion


Give it a try now, since there's a very attractive promotion going on

15% Off in the above mentioned selected Watsons stores until 20April



Related Dr:Cilabo Video



https://youtu.be/BXIgkhGkIYM

https://youtu.be/ClkQRLmPoGw


https://youtu.be/CtaBiHuqqzI





Popular

Beauty Keeper Taiwan

Nam Nam Go West